Follow clues! Find treasures! Win Cash!
Sign up today for ScOUT, the inaugural Harrisburg-based scavenger hunt. Teams of 2-4 will tear through Harrisburg City following clues and collecting items to rack up the most points and be named the ScOUT Scavenger Hunt Champions. Grand prize of $100 dollars CASH. Runner-up ‘plays for free’, wining $60 cash. Team costumes are encouraged and will be rewarded.
Date: October 5, 2014 from 2pm – 6pm. Hunt begins promptly at 2:30pm.
Where: Starts and Ends at Central PA LGBT Center, 1306 N. 3rd St., Harrisburg, PA 17102
Entry Fee: $60 per team. A team can have 2-4 members
Prize: $100 first prize, $60 second prize
Bonus Points for Team Costumes
Ages: The event is family friendly and teams can include kids 12 and up
- Teams must stick together throughout the competition.
- The team who has collected the most points in the allotted time period wins.
- In the event of a tie – there will be a tie breaking question. Team closest without going over wins.
- A team in costume is awarded bonus points.
- No team is expected to collect all the items or complete all the tasks. It is suggested the team make strategic decisions to maximize the point total.
- A car can be used, but is not required.
- If a team does return to the LGBT Center and turn in their sheet by 5:30pm they will be assigned a score of ZERO.
- A team that finishes early will not be awarded bonus points .
Additional rules may be presented at the day of the event
Registration Process Step #1 – Team Information
Registration Process Step #2 – Team Payment